Music From The Home Front
LED content for Australia’s biggest musicians, for this special concert to celebrate the Australian spirit.
Produce animated LED screen content for Australia’s biggest musicians, performing live at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne, and broadcast on Channel 9 around Australia, and on YouTube. The line-up included Bliss n Eso, The Rubens, Mia Wray, Lime Cordiale, Tash Sultana, Vance Joy and Budjerah.
We created animated loops that filled the LED stage set at Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne. We worked with acts in advance to plan the look and feel for each performance. Each look was ingested for live playback into the lighting desk and pre-programmed with bespoke lighting sequences that complemented the animations.
- Broadcast on Channel 9 primetime
- Peak average 604,805 TV viewers
- Overnight metro audience 230,000 viewers
- 1.5m total reach including YouTube livestream
- Worked with 9 of Australia’s leading Artists
- Created over 80 looks for the 3 hour show